Saturday, August 25, 2012

Learn Programming Almost All Important Programming Languages By BUCKY


one of our teacher named sir usman  said all programming language base are three things
loops,conditional statements and third i don,t remember now this time :).

  i often ask myself  is it possible for me to improve my programming skills
and to learn languages without the full help of  teachers .
my ans to them is "where there is will their is way"
without wasting your time i am going to inform u that don,t lose hope.
during surfing on you- tube i  met with bucky and i find my hope it might be yours also
programming languages like

c,c++,php,java,android application development ,c# ,iphone development,jquery, objective c,python,ruby
and much more by this person.

Thinking that u cant do it ???
i don,t think so  ur answer will be same after watching buckys tutorials.he will take u from scratch .

http://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston?feature=results_main

BEST OF LUCK :)

2 comments: